MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Are there anything oddities to watch out for while dialing in this bike? I've read that the stock main jet is very lean. Is that what you've found?

This is for a friend and I'd like to get a ballpark jetting spec for him to start from.

I'm not sure that I really trust MXA. Actually, I'm sure I don't :D

Thanks

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Hey, I'd be interested to find if they ARE right.

Try it out. I read that P.O.S. article as well. See if it really blubbers and runs rich down low, followed by significant lean at overrev. Then make the jetting changes they suggest (if you're at that alt.)--or modify a bit. I for one, would be interested enough to wait for your reply.

There's no chance they're gonna test an old dino' like mine this year, so I want to see if their adolescent antics are even close. By the way, nice bike. I'm sure it's EVERY BIT as fast as a CR or YZ, despite what those dingleberries say.:silly:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Who are you kidding.. Nothing is as fast as a YZ. Nothing turns as good, or is as stable either..
The YZ is the messiah. Just ask Jody!
:silly:

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
What I hate is that all of those mags rate the bike for motocross and supercross, that’s it. I like most dirt bike riders ride trails, hill climbs, and occasionally ride motocross. Why can they not take the bikes off the track and give it a real world ride? My 310 is such a great trail/enduro/hill bike. All of my friends like the way my bike feels on a trail, it is so much more comfortable then my friends blue and red bikes. No head shake, or bruise you butt seat. That is why I also read Trail Rider (The KTM Journal), though they focus mainly on Euro bikes IMHO.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom