Short Clutch Lever

Dave S.

~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2000
Does anybody have a recommendation for a shorter clutch lever to fit inside of "bark busters". I used to slide the clutch perch over, but I'd really like a shorter lever to give me more room on the bars. I bought a Moose lever but the bend does not seem to allow enough travel . Has anybody used an aftermarket clutch assembly? I ask this 'cause the threads for the lever bolt pulled out of the perch, so I probably need to replace the whole thing anyway. Any recommendations? Thanks for the help.

ChuckyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 2, 2002
I just ordered an MSR Raptor "Shorty" clucth lever and perch. I expect delivery in the week or so. I'll let you know how it works out after I get it installed.

Chuck :aj:

emde76

Aug 7, 2002
I use the Moose shorty (competition) levers, and the travel is fine. The Works Connection E-Z adjust universal billet clutch perch is pretty nice, but it requires the use of CR-style levers.

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
I used the MSR clutch lever and it is muh shorter than the stock lever. I had to drill it out in order to use it in the stock perch.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…