WWR

Sponsoring Member
Jul 15, 2000
I know this is a dirtbike forum, but hey, at least my streetbike is a 2-stroke. That's close enough, isn't it?? :cool:

I am trying to rebuild my NSR shock and need a source for parts (shaft seal, various 0-rings, bladder, etc). I particularly need a reservoir cap that has the Nitrogen servicing point to replace the stock cap without one. For reference, the shock itself is almost identical to the shock off of a CBR600/CBR900 with the remote reservoir attached by a hose.

Most suspension places I have found on the 'net specialize mostly in dirt stuff, not street. And the street suspension shops want you to send your stuff for them to do.

Jer, can you hook me up? Or can someone here list the Honda part numbers?

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Perhaps it would be easy to interchange with shock parts from CR250 in the years it uses Showa parts. All the bladder caps from CRs use a shraeder valve, so you just basicaly need the dimensions of the bladder bore in the shock body, shock body diameter, and shock shaft dimmensions. Form there if you want, I could try and compare the measurements with my bike and see if it could fit, it's an 03. If it doesn't, I have a friend who has a 99cr250, perhaps...?

Top Bottom