Sillyseason

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Metcalf to Suzuki, Millsaps to JGRMX.. Wonder where the rest will land..

Does Short keep his Red Ride? We already knew that Trey would be taking one of the Red bikes, but will both of them be up for grabs?

How about Reed? Does he retire or go Orange?

Then you have a woods guy running the team that Roger left. With help from the Goat of course, but he's still racing taxicabs, so how much help will he really be?

DV12 is back stateside at MotoConcepts. I wonder if he'll bring his countryman to ride there?

Looks like a lot of changes are going to happen this off season.

Should be interesting at Anaheim 1.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I hope the change lights a fire under Millsaps' ass. Sounds like Honda is dumping Short. Maybe they want the Warrior? Is it true that L&M is looking for someone new? Does that mean Stewart is on his own? Riding at all? Can Villopoto stay healthy?

by the looks of things, Dungey is again going to be hard to beat.

questions abound

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Honda has Canard, and I hope they land Pourcel, or keep Townley close at least. If Dungey keeps the plate for 2011, I will buy a Suzuki t-shirt. Vintage Bob

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
"Woods guy?"... running the team that DeCoster left?...

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
BREA, CA – October 4, 2010 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Rockstar Makita Suzuki is proud to announce off-road racing legend Mike Webb will be leading the championship efforts as Team Manager for both the AMA Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross series in 2011. Webb has been a staple in off-road racing for nearly three decades and is currently at the helm of the 2010 GNCC off-road team as they take the Suzuki fuel-injected RM-Z450 to the championship in that series. In his storied history, Webb has helped Suzuki earn countless championships in off-road racing and has been the Team Manager for the GNCC bike efforts since 1992.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
"Woods guy?"... running the team that DeCoster left?...

I tried to write that post in a way that Bob could understand.. :nener:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
So perhaps the hints that Reed was putting out a few weeks ago about him going Red are true.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Kyle Regal signed to be bubbas team mate at San Manuel Yamaha

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
MXSparx said:
Kyle Regal signed to be bubbas team mate at San Manuel Yamaha

The same Kyle Regal who rode with Zach Osborne for Puerto Rico in the MXoN?

Interesting that Bubba was rumored to also be riding for Puerto Rico after not making the USA team. But then Team Bubba shot the slanderous rumor down, lol.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
The 350 that Alessi rode at Glen Hellen Wrld GP went a bit too fast up the start straight for me to believe it was only 350 After all both "350" bikes smoked KTM's 450 off the start line and all the other brands too. It would not be cheating to grow the motor but it would be BS to claim a little motor if a full sized one is being used. (back when Smets was King in Europe his Berg was anything from 400 to 600 depending on off cambers 400 or sand 600. This info was passed to me by his mechanic.)

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Not sure if KTM is honest about the displacement on Mike's bikes, but FWIW, Alessi has always been a great starter.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
This should be a great year, IF most can manage to stay healthy.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
dirt bike dave said:
Not sure if KTM is honest about the displacement on Mike's bikes, but FWIW, Alessi has always been a great starter.

I agree, and Shorty has the knack for starts as well. They both just peter out too soon afterwards.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Someone said:
I agree, and Shorty has the knack for starts as well. They both just peter out too soon afterwards.

Maybe RD has some ideas about how to remedy that. :cool:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Grant was very fast when he was on the smaller Hondas for Factory Connection, so he could do well. He has not had the best luck or results the past few years.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Reed. In this economy, I'll bet salaries are getting rolled back, and maybe he was holding out for too much.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Interesting combination for Honda, get them both on the podium and Canard can thank the man above and Grant can flash Douche bag Mulisha wanna be gang signs.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
It all sounds foolproof but I believe in the ability of fools so up until the first race there will be speculation. I just hope BT lives up to his full potential and a kiwi takes another title

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
You talking about a GP title? As of now Townley has no plans to race US SX in 2011 and doesn't have a ride lined up for outdoors as of yet either.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…