slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Finally made it to Calgary. After being detained in Honduras for an hour and a half because I am on the no fly list. They actually gave our seats on the plane away, then had to go and get two people off the plane to get or seats back. Yesterday was spent sorting the bike out ( BMW R1100 GS )new front tire, new battery etc. It is rainning and cold today but we won't let that slow us down we will head to Banff then up to Jasper to check out the Columbia ice fields. I will be on the road or offroad for the next month but I will give updates and hopefully some pictures along the way.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well All Righty Then :cool:
I will be watching for updates.

Bad boy, what did you do to get on a no fly list? :debil:

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Ok guys a quick update from the road. Today we are in Gold River on the west coast of Vancouver Island. This is a fabulous place to ride lots of mountains and great curvey roads. The island has about a million miles of logging roads which are all open for public use. The weather has been perfect although a bit chilly in the mornings. We have already been to the far north end of the island and visited a small logging town , Port Alice (where my wife was born). There is almost no traffic at all, except for an occassional logging truck in these out of the way towns. Hope to be in Victoria by Friday to meet up with my Father in laws heli logging partner, hopefully we will get to do some helicopter logging. It is time to ride more to come.

Top Bottom