Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Hey gang, long time no post.

Just wanted to say hi and update everyone. I've been backreading and everyone seems the same good or bad (Milk!!! Twin!! Elk!!)

Just had a baby 2 months ago 9/6/07 8lbs 13oz named Beck Leo Hill. Mom and I are having a blast. Sharing a construction company with my father, too much work is not a bad thing. I hope everyone is good or better. I miss you guys and gals. Maybe I'll pop into dirtweek next time, I've still got a bike but I haven't ridden in a couple years now.

Here's the boy!!! Enter "hill" as the slideshow name.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Hey Smitty! Long time no see!!

Congrats on the baby! It's a life altering experience that has you spinning at first but life settles down and you develop a routine that is much easier. Milk, Carlos, and I are pretty much the same (TwinSpar - the good, Elk - the bad, and Milk - the ugly.... actually... those last two are interchangeable with the descriptives).

You need to tune up the bike and head on down for some more submarine races. You are the master and I will NEVER forget riding behind you when you went over the berm and into the pond. LMAO

Keep in touch and head down... We need some more DRN oldtimers riding again. BigLou is heading down the Sat before New Years for a ride at Nocona... weather permitting. You'd love the track. It is the best in N. Texas!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats on the baby! You still in Norman? PM me your number.
Brian

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Smitty!!! Long time no see is right! Glad to see you are doing well and spawning is always a good sign ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Smitty said:
. . . Just had a baby 2 months ago . . .
Medical Miracle? That's nastier than Bob Patricko! ;)

congrats, smitty! good to see you on the boards again.

have you seen Milk's baseball?

B

biglou

Well, what do we have here? A comedian. Pvt. Joker. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and **** my sister. You had best un**** yourself and start ****ting me tiffany cufflinks, or I will rip off your head and **** down your NECK!

Oh yeah, welcome back and congrats on the bebe. :)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
XRpredator said:
Medical Miracle? That's nastier than Bob Patricko! ;)

I knew it when I typed it!! Nice to hear from you guys. Is Dirtweek still in Oklahoma each year?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Smitty said:
I knew it when I typed it!! Nice to hear from you guys.

Congrats Smitty and MrsSmitty!!! So ... is she gonna be called BeckLeo?

Smitty said:
Is Dirtweek still in Oklahoma each year?

We have been waiting on you to come back. Okie made you head of the DW committee! Didn't you get the PM?

Top Bottom