Snowin' yet?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
So who's getting a little taste of winter this week? Looks a bit chilly along the east coast. ;)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The snow is not deep enough for riding yet. But single digit temps, yuck. Right on the edge of the lake effect snow monster, its further east, so far.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Not yet.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
Purgatory would be frozen over if you had snow, Patman!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I have over 6" on the ground right now and it's still coming down. It sucks. I'm having a sofa delivered this morning and I have to keep my 150' long drive cleared or they won't come it. In fact I have to go out in a minute to clear it off again. The wind isn't helping :(

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
About 6 inches I figure. Usually we would have had some during deer season but it started the day after rifle ended. Nothing big yet. My wife drives through anything up to a foot and a half before she wants me to scrape the 300 foot driveway we have. Bring it on.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BSWIFT said:
Purgatory would be frozen over if you had snow, Patman!
That it would. :laugh:

It was 24 degrees at my place this morning though so I guess anything is possible ;)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We've had over 20 inches already this year in less than a month, last year we had roughly 22 inches for the entire winter.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Dang Pat, 24? You gotta put the top on the Miata, eh?

Racer921, sounds like "here" is gettin' some.

We just started getting it this morning. The lake effect is crankin' up, hopefully we'll get some feet this week. Looks like about 6 inches so far.....and a bunch of gusty wind drifting it up. Looks funny, you'll see grass in one spot and 2ft of snow 10ft away. Hopefully the roads get packed down good so I can take the DRZ out!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Nah that cars long gone. Heck I'm actually toying with selling my current driver because I've got the itch for something else. Of course this morning when it was that cold those nice heated leather seats were REALLY nice. If ya' know anybody looking for a cream puff 2000 Audi TT send them my way.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
We just got 3.5 inches this weekend so the ground is white. Seems strange but this was the first time I have had mixed feelings about the snow. Usually I can't wait for it to come but seeing as I want to start ice riding this season I was hoping for a good solid ice base on the lakes before the snow fell on it and insulated it.
At least the dogs had a blast in it

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
That it would. :laugh:

It was 24 degrees at my place this morning though so I guess anything is possible ;)
We had 14 here this morning. 42 was the high. The weather forecast has "snow" in it but that is likely to be just some flurries with no accumulation. Looking like 52 this weekend, so I'm going ridin'.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I think we are close to a foot right now. Gotta love lake effect!

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
No snow at my home yet but it may happen soon. The day after thanks giving the over night temp hit 19 degrees' turning my solar hot water panels into a big fountain when it thawed out the next day. The good news is that i was visiting my sister in the wine country of northern cal when this all happened, my soon to be XXXXXXX was in her element, that being ice water!for two days.... her handle among myself & my pals is the ice princess...... happy cryogenics bieouch! :p :bang:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Porkchop said:
.... her handle among myself & my pals is the ice princess...... happy cryogenics bieouch! :p :bang:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Since Phil is broken I have to keep the driveway clear. I am SO glad we bought our awesome Ariens snowblower last winter!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Phil is goin' to owe you BIG time!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
BSWIFT said:
Phil is goin' to owe you BIG time!

I think we are even...I got a brand new street bike last fall and a brand new 250F on our anniversary...

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
A snowblower is priceless around here!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…