whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
_JOE_ said:
A snowblower is priceless around here!
They are not heated, no power steering, and no radio! This is what hillbilly sports cars are made for, plowing snow. And I hear tell you can get nifty lights also! And they are handy for parading your dirt bike around in, not the short beds. I have still yet to find out what the 4 foot beds are for, except for the extended gate companies and Cobras? Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Hey now, my snowblower has power steering! And it does get hot when it warms up.....

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I have still yet to find out what the 4 foot beds are for, except for the extended gate companies and Cobras? Vintage Bob

mom2mom or garage sales??

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
The same 250f that has you playing in the snow with a snow blower?

uh yup that'd be the one :|

He didn't want to take it that day..I said go ahead. He's trying to stay off of it b/c we want it to last longer...I'm not blaming myself though, things happen.

I added xrays of his leg to the Rider Down in Michigan thread :cool:

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2007
We have plenty of snow here. Ditches are totally full, and ready for boonditching. It doesn't quite replace racing, but is fun as all get out!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MXGirl230 said:
I think we are even...I got a brand new street bike last fall and a brand new 250F on our anniversary...
WhooHooo!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Was about 6 inches of snow yesterday, but from last night to lets see 2-3 hours from now we should have about 14" more. Kinda hard to tell, I can only see about 400 feet. Drifting like a... well you get the idea, not a good riding day. Got lots of movie watching done today though. Out of material so I couldn't work on the airplane. The drifts are around 3 feet in the driveway so I guess were going to have supper and have a few adult beverages, go to bed and worry about clean up tomorrow.!

All said I could never live were it does not give me these "off" days :whoa:

Kevin

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Bottom of Lake Michigan started raining this morning, and is still at it. What a mess. Definitely not good for riding! Worse time for flooding, when the ground is froze, it has no where to go. Now we shall see if it freezes over night? What a Sunday wake up mess!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I just got back from our first ice riding of the season but it rained at the end and because of above freeze temps lots of water standing on the track.
About half way home started snowing hard but very wet flakes. if the temp had been 10 degrees lower we could have been buried but they still say snow all night

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Sunday morning slop-fest. Gotta love wet snow that weighs almost as much as it's liquid state. The ground is absorbing the water - good for now.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Still snowing since 11 pm last night, and blowing to nothing some where south? All that small bb lake effect, it has not amounted to enough to cover the grass, in spots. About how it looked on the Bears game.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
We're watching for round two here. Went from 37 degrees and raining to 20 degrees yesterday evening. It's a bit slick out there this morning! :whoa: Looks like a good wind direction for lake effect again. I guess we're heading into a week of cold and snow and my boys couldn't be happier. They got a couple new sleds and I scored some semi tire tubes for us big kids so it should be a good time! My sister has a 3ft base at her place a little further south....and a few snowmobiles, so I think we'll head out there later this week and see if the snow's over the kids heads, lol. ;) The snow pile at the end of our road has kept them entertained for a while now, it's a fort on one side and a sledding hill/ttr hillclimb on the other. :ride:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Still snowing, but the snow bands coming down the lake are getting smaller. The rain base under the snow is pretty slick! Now if I had a few thousand smoke pipe screws, and the patients to do that, again? Brapp! At least I am pretty sure no work today!

Top Bottom