Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
If anyone is interested, a group of guys are renting the MX track at LACR raceway (Palmdale) on Oct 4th (Friday) from 9:00am to 2:00 pm. Only twenty (20) riders will be admitted, and there are fifteen (15) spots available. If interested, e-mail me at: [email protected] and I will provide the name and number of the person organizing this. It's first come, first serve, so don't hesitate. Price is $30.00.

Hope to c-ya there :aj:
Cliff

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
I'm out of town on Friday Oct 4th so cannot make the LACR ride.

But....as a new and rather cautious MX rider, the idea of renting a track is very appealing. Fewer riders = better opportunity to practice and greater safety. Only tracks I've ridden are Hungry Valley and Mammoth MX.

I'd be interested in joining future group rentals, assuming that others don't mind having at least one slow guy on the track. :)

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
I think most of the guys that do the rental thing are in the same boat as you. Less guys, more track time, and less time worrying about where you are gonna get passed next :eek:

My 2 cents on crowds......if you can't ride during the week and can only ride the tracks during the weekends, the track at Piru is USUALLY less crowded than Hungry Valley. As stated in some earlier posts, the track at Piru doesn't have any big doubles or triple to imtimidate you either.

Another track that usually isn't crowded is Racetown (the old Adelanto). Due to it's location, it was never crowded. Best of all, it's only $10.00 to ride (although you'll easily spend what you save in gas). Although I haven't been there for a while (it was closed for sometime), it did have some jumps......doubles, tabletops, a little bit of everything.

Checkout proride.com for info on all of the tracks in So Cal.http://proride.com

If I hear of any future openings for track rentals, I'll make sure I post it here.

CLIFF

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Just a quick update...

Still have openings for a few riders if interested. Renting the MX track in Palmdale (LACR) on the following dates: Sept. 5th, from 4pm to 9pm, and on Oct. 4th, from 9am to 2pm.

Only 20 riders allowed. Each rental is $30/rider.

Bobby Bonds showed up Friday night and showed everyone the FAST way around the track !! Jeff Emig showed up the time before that :worship:

Send me an e-mail if interested, and I will provide the name and e-mail addy of the person running the events.

Hope to see some DRNr's out there.

Top Bottom