So I'm in Bloomington, IL..........

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
..........and what happens when evenslower travels????? Weather events. I'm guessing snow of about 8-10" so far. Hard to tell with the 35mph winds and all. Those who know me will testify to what follows me. Just the recent events for those keeping tabs:

Moved to LA = Hurricane Katrina 17 days later then Rita
Drove 12hrs to OK to ride w/spodes = a foot of rain first day there to end a record drought. You're welcome.
Moved to Columbia, MO = worst snow storm in 10 years first month there.
Now this. I know snow like this is not unheard of here, but its got to be abnormal, they closed our office here for the first time in 15 yrs b/c of it.

So boys and girls, if you see me posting up to travel to your organized ride, be prepared. That's all im saying.

........good thing I'm in a rental :laugh: , if it only had an e-brake handle instead of pedal :(

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Your so full of sunshine you cause your own weather patterns!:laugh: Thanks for the rain, btw.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
are you visiting or relocating?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Offroadr said:
are you visiting or relocating?

You never know with John. He's like a bad case of diarrhea, always on the move.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
DWreck said:
You never know with John. He's like a bad case of diarrhea, always on the move.

Watch it buddy, I just might end up in your neck of the woods again.

Work visit. Be here another week, maybe week and 1/2.

Cr 1_2_5

Nov 13, 2005
ya I live in a south suburb of chicago and all i have to say to you is thanks for the 8 foot snowdrift(i measured it) and the 8 inches of snow that in someplaces is 2 feet.lol You have to love chicago. :bang: :bang: and every one talks about global warming i dnt believe it :coocoo:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If it makes anyone feel better... it's 33 degrees in Dallas.
70 2 days ago :whoa:

I've got to admit, I don't miss shoveling feet of snow off the driveway :cool: The wind pattern down my street always put a nice 3'-4' deep drift right down it. Then of course the plows come by and stack a nice, heavy, icy wall at the street. Good times. Not!

I do miss going out in the 4x4 and playing around ... pulling people out of ditches, etc.

And BTW, Evenslower... please don't come to Texas.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Okiewan said:
I do miss going out in the 4x4 and playing around ... pulling people out of ditches, etc.

You know it's a good winter when you put the truck in 4wd and leave it there for days.

It has been so darn cold the last couple weeks that the salt they put on the roads does not work. There has been some real carnage on the roads as a result because people just will not slow down. :bang:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Okiewan said:
And BTW, Evenslower... please don't come to Texas.

SX baby :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for an earthquake.............

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
evenslower said:
SX baby :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for an earthquake.............
Hey, since it is Texas it will be a 8.0!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…