ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
I'm still a newbie to this forum but thought I'd share some good news (for me anyway).
Got word this morning that I am getting a check for 5K at the end of March and have will be buying an engadgment ring for my g/f that she picked out a while back.

The Kool part:
The ring is less than 3K and the rest of the money is going down on a new 05 or 06 yz125... :cool:

WOOO HOOO I'm so exstatic! I'm thinking of popping the question on Easter or the night before.

What day is Easter on anyway?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Easter Sunday is the 15th this year

congrats on the money, the ring and the bike :aj:

good news on all counts!

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
Papakeith said:
Easter Sunday is the 15th this year

congrats on the money, the ring and the bike :aj:

good news on all counts!

I'll should be an ass and be like "Hey look what i brought home today" and then go show her the new addition to the family in the garage...
Ohhh she'd be like WTF! Where's my ring!
She's been waiting for a ring for a while now and she'd be pissed if I got a bike before her ring... And then i could take her out to dinner and propose later that night after she's been bitching and pissy... I think that'd be hilarious! :rotfl:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
ls1cameric said:
I'll should be an ass and be like "Hey look what i brought home today" and then go show her the new addition to the family in the garage...
She's been waiting for a ring for a while now and she'd be pissed if I got a bike before her ring... And then i could take her out to dinner and propose later that night after she's been bitching and pissy... I think that'd be hilarious! :rotfl:

Yeah, hilarious until the smack in the back of the head. :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Good times ahead! Enjoy! :yeehaw:

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
ls1cameric said:
If you give her the ring first, then get the bike, she's still gonna be pi$$ed that you spent 2k on a dirtbike when you need to be thinking about a house, car, family, wedding, etc... :pissed: Maybe put the ring on the seat of the bike and show her both at the same time. She won't even see the bike when she see's the ring! ;)

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
Reesknight said:
If you give her the ring first, then get the bike, she's still gonna be pi$$ed that you spent 2k on a dirtbike when you need to be thinking about a house, car, family, wedding, etc... :pissed: Maybe put the ring on the seat of the bike and show her both at the same time. She won't even see the bike when she see's the ring! ;)

True... and good idea... Thing is that we are moving into our new house mid March so thats covered in advance, I'm about to pay off my Z28 (by this summer) and will be looking at a new truck to finance sometime soon after I pay that off. I could use your idea about the ring on the bike though...
Your right.. i dont think she'd even notice the bike.. :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
ls1cameric said:
I'm about to pay off my Z28 :)

Are you going to get your mullet cut off too??? J/K

Congrats. I remember my first bike.....I mean wife.....I mean, don't listen to me.

But conratulations. It will be great.

The marriage could be cool too. :yikes:

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
RedStreak said:
and soon u could be a dada

yeah, here in the next couple years we plan on having some little ones running amuck and causing chaos!

All of my buddies are like "Ohhh Sh*t... Were gonna have another Denby on our hands"... lol... :aj:

Denby's my last name... , <<< 3rd Gen. "Wild Child"

Top Bottom