so long old friend ...

cadjocky

Apr 4, 2003
Dear KDX,

The new bright orange 300MXC isn't just visiting, it's gonna stay in the garage, so (sniff) you're gonna have to go. It was a fun ride, but I'm putting you up for adoption. I know I never did get you the new piston I promised, but hey 190 psi wasn't bad. Please don't feel bad, as we had a great time together ... I just needed someone new. You're 6 years old now and are probably sick of me too! So see the world, and maybe a nice young filly will saddle you up and treat you nice.

Sincerely,

Dad

P.S. $1700 SE VA

kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
Good Bye KDX

I rode down in the Baja with a dude that had one.... They ROCK!!!!!!!! :yeehaw: Have fun and give us a ride report....
Randy

duke

Oct 9, 1999
The 300 series of KTMs are really the big brother counterpart to the KDX series of bikes in that they are reliable, versitle and easy to ride. Like the KDX, they dont, until recently, get the respect they deserve from the monthly magazines or riding public. I say as of recently since one of the major periodicals have begun offering tests and upgrade reports on the EXC version of the 300 declaring it an new found pleasure. In this world where all will soon to be exotic, and complicated thumpers, simple big bores (300 mxc/exc) and middle weights (200 series of bikes) are becoming in vogue again with the buying public

Bill

Oh, do let us know how the bike fares

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…