Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Psst... hey boys, it's Valentine's Day.
What did you get her?

Scooter? She got the norm. Roses, Candy & a handgun.
This time a Millennium Pro in 9mm :p

Attachments

• scooter_vday.jpg
    scooter_vday.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 170

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
got her the best lovin' she ever had . . .

and some coffee beans.

yeah, she's pretty easy to please.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dinner at the best Italian place around and two days riding around in the cold in a golf cart after getting up at the crack of too damn early.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I let her enjoy the presence of my company. To her it is just a Hallmark Holiday. I picked a good one, not wrapped up in traditions and went to Casey with me for out 10th anniversary way back when :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I flew Paula up to Alton Bay NH yesterday, where we landed on the ice and then parked the plane on a lake for the night while we had a nice evening at the Wolfeboro Inn. Today we attended the Alton Bay Winter Festival then took off for home around noonish. 2.5 hours of flying time for me, a great getaway weekend for her. Smiles all around.

Attachments

• altonbay2010.jpg
    altonbay2010.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 150
  • shortfinalaltonbay2010.jpg
    shortfinalaltonbay2010.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Paula and Keith AB2010.jpg
    Paula and Keith AB2010.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
you're right I should have gotten her the gun too. Mother's day is coming up though and there's this nice pocket revolver she's been wanting. . . :)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Papakeith said:
I flew Paula up to Alton Bay NH yesterday, where we landed on the ice and then parked the plane on a lake for the night while we had a nice evening at the Wolfeboro Inn. Today we attended the Alton Bay Winter Festival then took off for home around noonish. 2.5 hours of flying time for me, a great getaway weekend for her. Smiles all around.

Nice on PK.. Alton Bay is awesome.. I have a friend that lives right up the road in Gilmanton Iron Works. At least he did when I was in the service.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
LOL, I "LET" her go up and work with her cousin at thier flower shop in naperville. She organizes and sets up all the deliveries. She left Thursday and just got home late tonight in time to fix supper.

:)

Now before you start thinkin, I do the laundry YEAR round, i do dishes, and well I even have been known to vacumn.

So it's a trade off, I don't have to remember bifrdays or nuthin. Last two years my birthday went by and we remembered a week later after a card came in the mail.

lol

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
A Chinese Lilly potted plant, a couple of boxes of chocolate cherry cordial treats, & a jacuzzi tub for the house. Feb is an expensive month, Mrs. porkchop ( Lambchop's) bday is in 4 days...... :clue:

Papakeith, I like your style, that's a class act you 2 got going on there! :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I took the wife out for a QUITE, dinner, ALONE. It was very good. When women reach middle aged/hormone changes, the last thing she needs is a gun. I would likely be shot within a month! Vintage Bob

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
When women reach middle aged/hormone changes, the last thing she needs is a gun. I would likely be shot within a month!

Amen at my house. My wife's handgun is hidden in my closet. Probably won't help her in case of a break in, but I feel a lot safer !!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
PK...if she's ever busy, I'll go up with ya!

Okie...great choice! I had a Millenium Pro and *loved* it (never should have gotten rid of that one). I'm seriously eyeing their new single-stack compact 9.

Indy....me, either.....but I'm NOT looking for another one!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Okiewan said:
I think PK takes the prize this year. Well played sir, well played.

Thanks, but your work was equally impressive. I've gotta go get the Mrs. a revolver.

Mike, The right seat is yours anytime. :cool: The ice was awesome. the take off roll had us sliding sideways as we built up enough speed to take off 16knot crosswind :nod: lots o fun!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
Last year I built her a nice AR-15. This year, a new washer and dryer. Yes, that is what she wanted!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Flowers, and MP3 player and to watch the Daytona 500 with me :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Two dozen roses, her favorite candy and a night at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Palm Springs, drinking copious amounts of margaritas and enjoying the band. :cool:

She already has a revolver. :nod:

PK. You are my new hero. :worship:

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
got her a new house...ok...that's what we got each other....it has enough room for a table, a double, and some good berms!!!! YAY land!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom