DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Hey Jer whats that funkdog device under the shock in the picture of the SOLVA SUSPENSION from your EXPO pictures you posted . Its got a little handle on it and stuff ??Trickery or ????? Let us know DEAN

Esp1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 14, 2001
It's a vise, for holding/clamping the shock when serviced.

Øhlins has the same ones, expensive though..........

BR

Esp1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 14, 2001
Welcome to Europe my friend ;)

We have some strange letters over here Æ Ø Å æ ø å........ the list goes on:thumb:

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
I like the european women mostly they seem classier or always seem to dress classier like they can look hot but still dress elegant or fashionable.I cant understand how some of the words are spelled in like russian or polish and stuff . Boggles my miniscule mind .

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Most euro guys dont understand all the funny languages either.Everyone should write and read english-it makes our ignorance stand out less.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
I dont know about worldwide but I believe that if you are in USA you should learn to write and read English if not STAY OUT

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Thank God most of the Kind people I've meet around the world did not share you attitude Dean.. :Raz:

In a foriegn land I'm allways amazed at the generoisty of complete strangers, to the ignorant foreigner.. I've yet to have anyone ever be anything but helpful.. Now Custom agents.. :)

DON"T EVER MISPLACE YOUR IMIGRATION RECPIT IN BRAZIL..............

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
No Actually I like to find out about other peoples customs and cultures and I believe that there is a place in this world for everybody wherever they should want to go . But I think you are misinterpreting what I said or wrote or meant or maybe I didnt write it . butr what I meant to say or write about is why we are giving drivers liscense and test in different languages and like the road signs are in english . I dont mean to be ignorant or anything like that, but to me it would just make sense . I feel that if you want tolive and work in USA you should leatrn to read 7 write the language . I recently was in SOCAL and felt out of place because I didnt speak spanish or mexican and I really wish I could have . Ive been in other countries where I couldnt speak either . My father is an old school Hungarian and he learned to speak when he got here. Now in marcus' country they say some really funny stuff like "have a go " or "wanker" or "smoke a fag". I do like some of the freedom that is expressed in some of the publications from abroad like i heard in England they have a nudie pic in the newspapers and some of the things that are printed in the sportbike mag STREETFIGHTERS are really zany , like acombination of MontyPythons Flying Circus and Sport Bike and Playboy mags combined . I really like their worst scars columns. pictures of sportbike stunts gone wrong and the affects they toll on the human body .Ever see it ? Its a gas : Marcus knows the mag . Its the best toilet swipe reading available . Actually I wish everyonehad a UNIVERSAL language so that when I go to a club in NYC I can tell whether the hot euro chick is digging my stuff or whether shes just laughing at me with her girlfriends when Im putting down my FUNKY STYLE . ---yeah right-- Hope everyone has a good NEW YEAR !

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I noticed we have a DRN member called wanker-im not sure if he knows what it means to alot of people???also i was amazed it was allowed as its quite a harsh term in out language.Ever heard of the comic strip called VIZ? do a search on google and see what you think.

The news paper is called the sun and it sure does brighten up my day:)

Top Bottom