Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Finally made it home, what an awesome week! I need about 20 hours of sleep before I can post the "ride report". All I can say at this point is; it was incredible. I honestly can't say there has been a time in my life when I was more proud or had more fun. Somehow, some way, more and more good people populate DW, this truely is what our sport is all about. So many memories.

Thank you all for coming. Thanks to everyone that helped put it together. Thanks to every single one of you for being who you are.. you are DirtWeek.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Well Okie I wasn't there (dang it!!), but I've spent about half the night reading these threads, and it's hard to find anyone who's complaing. That says a lot when you get 250 people together from all over the country to sleep in tents and RV's. Good job. I appreciate it because it brings the group closer together. You da man

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
I honestly can't say there has been a time in my life when I was more proud or had more fun. Somehow, some way, more and more good people populate DW, this truely is what our sport is all about. So many memories.
I think you summed it up pretty good my friend, I got the same feeling. Great job!

Someday after I'm dead & gone my kid won't remember a lot of things that we did together during her childhood but she will never forget DW and that I guarenty! That itself is worth any price.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Okie, I had a great time meeting everyone and riding. Even running out of gas on the second lap of the second moto was fun. I can't wait till next year!

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
ditto:
Its real hard to leave DW, because you have to wait another
365 days to meet up again! Hope everybody made it home safe and sound.
Okie, can't believe you could top last years DW. but yoiu did :worship:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Okie, thanks for the time of my life. I'm still smiling about getting an award for riding a CZ :)

Thanks a million :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
VD that bike was the coolest!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
VD is one cool guy with an accent! Thanks Wes for the fine steaks you made and breakfast burritos. They rock, and YOU rock :aj: ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'm a rock alright.

:worship: :worship: Okie, Brownie, Billy, Bundy, Coop, Dr. D, GETMETOCA, Nikki, Blackhawk, Elk (dude, you were not what I expected), BigLou, PapaK, Milk, Sarge, ... heck I can't list everybody but you all (ya'll) totally rock :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
VD is one cool guy with an accent!
Oh, I almost forgot:
Jaký pøívuk? JÁ èinit ne mít jakýkoliv pøívuk.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:| Freaking me out :scream:

Top Bottom