Source for WP Suspension replacement parts?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I have an older XR250 with WP suspension on it. I'd like to replace the Nitrogen / oil reservoir tank rubber hose. When I do my basic maintenance oil change and inspection. As it is starting to get dry cracked.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Im sure MXTECH or White Bros catalog can help you . Out here we(NJ) we have a race car fab shop that sells allfinds of different hoses and linkages parts and stuff . If you cant get the correct hose you might try to get one made at a Hydraulic shop like the kind that sells snow plows & stuff Or an air cond shop. They could uncrimp the ends and replace the rubber hose then recrimp. Id first try to get the correct one though .Ive had this problem before on old bikes(92 not really old though). GOODLUCK

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Just was hoping to find a place that had an online catalog for WP. I knew about KTM having these on their bikes. But I didn’t have enough Info to Contac a dealer ship and order the hose? First I need to get a measurements off the tubes and maybe some part numbers. off the shock to get started. I'd rather just ship them off to Jeremy! I spoke with him on the phone trying to get those buggers dialed in a bit closer. His prices are'nt that bad! It looks like the shock lost it charge. It’s just that I do all my maitenance during the winter. And I wanted to have the fun of it! Jeremy will do all the valve'ing and major repairs!

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
you know, there's probably nothing "pysically" wrong with that reservoir hose. It's a steel braided line with a rubber coating. The rubber gets old and cracked, but the actual line underneath normally holds up well.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Fill it with air from a airline and sink the skock underwater-like for a tube.ahh just thought it probably doesnt have a std N2 fitting-the Wps have there own set up.

Top Bottom