Souther New Mexico is in big trouble!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I just got back from the Las Cruses area, and have some serious trouble to report.

The place is overrun with Q U A D riders. I mean everything, peoples yards, the arroyos, right smack dab in the middle of town, all over the place. Everywhere I went, nothing but q u a d tracks.

I only saw a half dozen bikes when I was there, and they wer all sitting in front of the Yamaha shop in Cruses, the Honda and kawi shops in Alamogordo.

What in the world is going on down there?

bluerider? Vincent? guys? I want to come back, this time with my bike, but now I don't know?

I checked out Cloudcroft, but as you know, they have everything closed due to fire hazard.

Is there any bike riding near Silver City?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Rooster,
My friend it's a cancer! KY has already been over run!

Jason81

May 2, 2001
I used to live in Alamagordo a while back and there is a place just north of town to ride called red hills as well as a place just south called red sands. I was just out there in feb. and there were no serious quad tracks and I only seen bikes... I am worried... I am moving back to NM (Paradise Hills) in July and I thought I would be getting away from the quads. I guess that me and my son will be 2 more bikes to offset the bike/quad ratio. Does anyone have any info on places to ride around Albuquerque?

Thanks,
Jason

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Plenty of places to ride near Abq. Drop me a line and I'll set you up. YZ165

Top Bottom