GOBUCKS

Mar 12, 2008
just got back from Carolina Adventure World yesterday in South Carolina. Wow what a blast! strongly suggest as a place to ride if anyone has plans heading south this winter. If you go ask for the single track riding map as they dont put these trails on the ATV map so the quad guys dont ruin them. Im going back in a couple of weeks cant wait! Check thier website out its a killer place..

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
GOBUCKS said:
just got back from Carolina Adventure World yesterday in South Carolina. Wow what a blast! strongly suggest as a place to ride if anyone has plans heading south this winter. If you go ask for the single track riding map as they dont put these trails on the ATV map so the quad guys dont ruin them. Im going back in a couple of weeks cant wait! Check thier website out its a killer place..

Yeah, we discovered that place a few years ago on our way to Fla and the Sandlapper. Camping with hook ups. When will you be there again?

You going to bike week or you pumping poop that week?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
GOBUCKS said:
no bike week for me but trying to ride as much as possible before things start up...

you got studded tires? wanna ride with us saturday?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I do not think GO BUCKS likes riding in cold weather. Last time he showed up without a jacket.

It will be warmer in SC and GA. See you there??

GOBUCKS

Mar 12, 2008
haha no cold riding here... im going to SC to see if i can slide in but forgot to pre enter.. I pre entered for GA so most def going to be riding there! Mike by the way i have a bunch of old trophys i need to give you sometime when ever i see you next so remind me.. please :) over and out

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
CAW is an awesome place.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I agree CAW is an awesome place. It was wet last time I was there, but they had a bike wash station. Very cool set up for all levels and types of riding. In addition to the single track and quad trails, I think they had three MX tracks.
Bring the trophies to Roselawn as my travels this first three months of the year will be through the air.
Git R Dun

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom