Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It depends on what oil is the best and other useless tid bits.

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
Don't listen to Patman. He'll steer you wrong every time.

It compares to neither. My 300 will break 80 with stock gearing. Not sure how fast the SXs go, but maybe you can test them for us.

You'll achieve maximum velocity when riding totally naked and your hair on fire. I suggest Sterno. It makes a great hair gel and is clean burning.

Pictures are a good idea too. Take them of the SX's speedos while you're riding at top speed.

Be sure and adjust the clutch cable before you start though.

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by TexKDX

You'll achieve maximum velocity when riding totally naked and your hair on fire.
Tex ,..Your on the right track,....But, everyone knows that optimum velocity will only be acquired by first applying a ******* coat of oil, then rap your naked body in 'Saran Rap', your riding techniques will barley be noticed because we can all clearly see your nuts. :eek:

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
Originally posted by Shaw520

........ your riding techniques will barley be noticed because we can all clearly see your nuts. :eek:

Shaw, in the riding getup you talk about there, you must be assuming CLEAR Saran Wrap :eek:

I think you meant "you're" or "you are", heh?

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
my 200 will go 90mph.........in the back of my dodge. had a 200 mxc (which is close to the 125sx gearing) and i doubt i ran much over 60

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
There are many factors to consider. My stock '99 300MXC top speed was 72mph. Dropping 2 teeth on the rear (50t) I achieved 78mph. My stock '99 380EXC was 82mph. All these number reflect my elevation of 4500'.

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by TexKDX
You'll achieve maximum velocity when riding totally naked and your hair on fire.
Tex - We argued about this over two years ago and I'm sticking to my theory. Terminal velocity on all those models listed is the same...

if you drop them out of a 737 at 40,000 ft. :moon:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Which = 9.8 meters per second, 9.9 for a person in clear saran wrap;-)

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom