Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Mar 14, 2005
Well I have been riding for about 8yrs I like to ride the kane feilds around my house and riding at local tracks by the way i am 14yrs old I like to ride bikes with my friend most of you have talked to him Bswett now you know alittle bit about me

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Y'all need to hook up with some of our fellow DRNers down your way.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
speeddemon, take a breath, my young friend.

People will be more likely to reply to your threads when you use complete sentences and drop the webspeak.

Yes, there is a great group of folks down your way. Don't scare them off and I am sure they will pop in. Some work off-shore, so be patient.

Mar 14, 2005
speeddemon112490

So i see you own 3 bikes must be some fun to ride them.Do you have people that you ride with around your area by the way where do you i mean what state. :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I ride the 200 in the woods and the 400 in open desert areas. I am considering converting the 400 to dual sport and getting a license for it. The TTR is a pit bike and the bike my daughter is using to learn on. My son rides my 400 when I am not riding it. He is getting a new KTM 250F when they come out this fall.

There are a couple of really nice places to ride trails near us and many tracks. I have heard of a number of nice places in south central Louisiana and I keep telling Moteaux that I need to load up and come that way some day. Need to do it soon, before the mosquitoes come out. :yikes:

Mar 14, 2005
speeddemon112490

Seems like you got it pretty good your way i did not know you lived by the desert area sounds like fun .And it seems like you got yourself a good idea about converting your bike .Do you think when i sell my bike i should get a 125 or an 80 i am not sure wich one i could handle better.. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dallas / Fort Worth isn't exactly a desert area. I ride the 400 in Reno and Moab. I want to get it plated so I can take it to Big Bend.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :)

If you start a thread in there, be sure to include height, weight, experience, etc. and you will get tons of help.

Mar 14, 2005
It seems like you gotit pretty good over there .It must be fun to ride in the desert.And the trails in the woods.I think you should go on with the idea of converting your bike .Also I wanted your opinion on somthing if and when I sell my bike do you think I should ride an80 or a125 I dont know wich one i could handle better. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom