Squid's Red Bud Photos MX Lites

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I swear RV's intensity comes out on film. Is your hair color blonde? We were camped after the ski jump corner. I was with 2 trashed females, a couple photographers found it amusing. Same one I ran nto at Indy, we were jumping Miss SX in the food court. I really felt for you guys climbing around out there Sunday. Thanks a ton for sharing, and see you at Indy!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Awesome shots Emile! I'm glad you and Phil were able to hook up and hang out a little while at the track. :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Damn.... good stuff!! My favorites... Weimer, Izzi, Sipes, and Reardon. Red Bud makes for some awesome photos! :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Number 5 is a cover shot. Great job using the intersecting lines of the banners in background to frame the rider.

Ya gotz some skills there son. :nod:

crash32

Oct 10, 2006
Nice work as always Squid

Nice to see lots of work in the new IMX.

Last edited:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Excellent shots! The pics really convey the amazing speed these pro riders have.

Oh, and you pro-caliber shooters are far beyond what the rest of us can ever get. Even my luckiest, once in a lifetime shot would probably be a throw away for you, lol.

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Emile, the Reardon and Villopoto shots are the best I've seen from that race. Did you use the 300 for those?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…