St joe park, june,6,7,& 8

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I am taking the whole family out to camp and ride during this weekend. was looking for more riders, and maybe go back to the camper and do some burgers.
Yeah, you local folk know who you are, and you should come on out! H2O, pulll arron out too! 23JH, bring tim! {Mr}. drag GSR out! :thumb:

h20

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2003
Can't Make it,Acer 13 and I are going to the train robber's enduro that weekend.

Emma Kell

Apr 22, 2003
Where do you ride in St. Joe? usually we take our son to Perry lake to ride his dirt bike. We're always looking for new places to take him to ride. Right now we're waiting to get his back tire fixed. (flat tire)

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
How many people are from STL on here ? I lived in STL for 30 years and now that I live in Memphis, TN im back in MO riding at St Joe several times a year. I was just their last week for a few days. Me and the family usually go during the week for a few days to get some good trail riding in before the crowds of 4 wheelers show up to slow the trail riding down. My wife LOVES blasting thru the trails that go the whole perimeter of the park.

OK speaking of that I have a question.

How far is it If you head out of the parking/staging area at St. Joe a make a right and head past the lake and straight up the trail at the lake and fallow that all the way around and fallow the trail the runs next to the guard rail and come out near the other lake on the other side of the parking area.

Thanks
J

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
i wish I could tell ya, but i have not really watched the odo to see. My best guess, if you took that trail, and followed it all the way around the rail to the other side of the park, then crossed the park, and rode the other side, i would say around 11-14 miles. best guess..............

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Thanks, I was thinking 10-15 miles but I wasnt sure. Im goin back July 1st - 4th and im taking my GPS so I can track the trails and download to a map.

If I can get away im going to try and go next weekend also June 6-8, but I think we may have a hare sramble race here in Memphis that weekend.

h20

~SPONSOR~
Apr 4, 2003
had to check this out my bike said 9.9 miles if you stay to the

right don't know how far it is if you go to the left? Made it in 38

minutes :aj:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…