motox4fun

Aug 15, 2001
So, has anyone given thought to the possibility of Stephen Reed winning the SERA and SETRA Enduro Overalls this year? I think he has SERA won already and appears to be in a tie for first with Nolan Knight in SETRA after his poor showing(5th) at the last SETRA Enduro. (heck, i would take 5th place in the pee wee class if i could beat those little buggers). What does everyone think? Would he be the first to accomplish this in the same year or did George Waller do it several years back?

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
If he does get it , he sure does diserve it , he is one hell-of-a rider! Best part about it , he doesn't walk around camp like he's THE man to beat. With a bunch of chips on his shoulders. He's good and doesn't brag about it.

motox4fun

Aug 15, 2001
He is a friend of mine here in the Baton Rouge area and he has really worked hard this year to acomplish this goal. The guy really has his head focused and knows what he wants. My only gripe is that when we all go "practice riding", It gets real lonely since his idea of practice speed and mine are like night and day.
He's is usually back at the truck regeared for the next loop as the rest of us are dragging in sometimes 45 minutes behind him on a 30 mile loop UGH!
Oh, by the way, he will be on a 2003 RM250 for next year's season. he picked the bike up last weekend and says it is the best ergonomically feeling bike he has ever ridden. Oh well, the Yamaha served him well so I hope the Suzuki can do the same.
I find it funny that he takes a motocross bike and only reworks the suspension and adds bark busters, while other guys spend thousands in "enduro accessories" on so called woods bikes only to see that it's the RIDER that makes the difference. KIK some Butt STEVE, I am pulling for ya!

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Did Little George win a SETRA season? I seem to remember that he was in an epic battle with Joey Hopkins, but do not recall that he won it.

Unknown Ctrl

Jan 24, 2002
JK,

Stephen has really been hooked up this year. He's been to most of the SETRA races so far and has been really fast.

After a 10 year layoff, I have a long way back to pick up my speed.

When are you going to hop back in the SERA series?

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
G. M.; I can honestly say that I am as fast or faster now than I ever was. For about 100 yards. Then I fall completely apart.

As soon as I can get a new pair of hands, and a new pair of arms, and maybe some better eyeballs, and oh yeah; I need to lose about fifty pounds, then you can expect to see me back in the series. :aj:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Ask Woody about it!! Or better yet; wait about twenty years and tell me about it! :p

Top Bottom