Stock jets? dealer is not positive

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Does anyone know what the stock pilot and main jet sizes are for this bike?

I have replaced the WB e-series loud exhaust with the stock muffler and reinstalled the airbox snorkel. Only non-stock item is a twin air filter.

I ride medium to tight trails in the 500 foot range at about 65 degrees. Engine longevity and dependability are most important. Does anyone recommend any jets other than the stock ones.

If this is more suitable in another category please direct me there. The thumper category has been of no help in jetting questions.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Seems that I have confirmed the stock jets are 52 pilot 142 main.

Now the toughy, is this optimal for a bike with all stock equipment installed except the twinair filter? riding in the conditions described above?

B

biglou

If you are stock, with stock jetting, it will be darn close. Maybe a tweak to the pilot screw every now and then, but I don't think the filter is going to make that big a difference. Maybe, MAYBE, bump the pilot and main up one when really cold out. Other than that, you should be good to go. :thumb:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Thanks Lou. I picked up the stock jets and everything is now running nicely. I also got some good help form the folks at baja designs.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom