Stolen CRF450 in the Lousiana area.

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
I am posting this for the Support Houston Motocross.com:

A local Houston rider #73 (name kept private) had his Honda CRF450 stolen from the pits at Gravity Alley MX, Breaux Bridge, Lousiana this past Sunday March 7th. The incident occured around 2pm while the races were going on (LL qualifier).

Witnesses had seen an Avalanch pickup truck (platimum or champagne metallic color) with a flat trailer sitting next to the them. 4 guys were loitering around...and then the avalanch and bike are gone; it is the only info I heard while leaving Sunday. Police gate checked all trailers leaving once they reailized the bike was stolen.

Keep on the lookout for anyone selling a 450 for cheap. The bike was stock except it had J&M suspension work (and stickers).

The vin number is JH2PE05344M200274

Keep a lookout on Ebay, etc.

If you know anything about this, please contact us here at
support@houstonmotocross.com

MXboy00

Jul 3, 2003
Wow, that's really low. I live in NY and mainly ride the District 6 tracks, so I doubt that it will turn up here...but i'll keep an eye out. I can't believe that, stolen from a TRACKS premises while racing was going on. :ohmy: :| I hope they catch the lowlifes. That's why me and my parents always make sure to lock the truck, and lock the trailer too. It equals more hassle when you take a break, but it seems to be a necessity with all of these stolen bikes lately. :ugg:

wc3ftbest

Mar 22, 2004

Yeh I live in lafayette I just started going to the breaux bridge track again with my crf50, and now that i just got a brand new kx250 im bringin it to the track for the first time next weekend, yeh they have tons of crf450s at the track but ill keep my eyes open, if anyone stole my 250 id be mad cause ive never really ridden itmuch yet.

Top Bottom