Stonyford Sat. 2/23

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
Heading out to Stonyford again this weekend if there are any interested parties. Will stage at Little Stony. Meeting time around 9:30.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Yo Jim, your pm box be full. I work Sats., Suns. are better. Like to head up there a week from this Sunday myself. Enjoy the sunny conditions.

Last edited:

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
Hey Les, I emptied my PM box(only 1 message??). I might be up for next Sunday as well. Maybe we can hook up then. :cool:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Jim, that pm box is still full. I think you have to change view to the beginning and delete stuff from all boxes, also subscribed threads. Anyway, how about Little Stony this Sunday? Maybe the snow is gone with this warm weather.

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
O.K. I think I got it. There were messages from the begining of time in my inbox. My "sent" box was the problem.... :confused:

I'd love to go riding again this weekend, but I'll be down at Mammoth snowboarding from Sat thru Wed. My buddy Chris might be interested though. I'll let him know and have him reply to this thread. The weekend after I'm back I'll be ready to roll out I'm sure! :cool:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Ahh Mammoth, my favorite ski destination in CA.

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
Been there with the mountain bikes and that was fun. Should be fun with some snow on it too. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…