Strangest thing happened ( Dirt Digits )

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I got a call from Dirt Digits ( the guys the did my retro YZ graphics ) asking me how they were holding up ( some kind of new adhesive for the tank graphic ) I said they were great, No blisters, They said they had been working on even a better adhesive and wanted to send me a extra set of graphics with the new glue so I would have a spare set.

Never in my 40 yrs of riding have I ever recieved a call from a Vendor, checking on their customer or their product, let alone being offered a back up set without even a complaint.

Dirt Digits gets a Gold star

Check them out at dirt digits dot com

Was that a spam ???

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Yeah, spam doesn't usually involve free stuff, just the promise of free stuff.

But to be safe, just make sure you check your credit card after they are shipped.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
JWW said:
If thats spam then I want to see more of it.

I always worry about posting another site on here, I'm not real sure if doing it is spaming DRN, That's why I asked, so if it is, I'll remove it

Oh, one other thing, from the time of purchase to my front door was 4 days and these were one off graphics

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
If they live up to the promise, send them a link to this thread. I would not call it spam, rather kudos for being a good business that takes care of their customers.

I need new graphis for a couple of bikes. I'll check them out.

You might also gently suggest that they advertise on the site. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I guess we need to define spam again...
the short version;

1) You own or would benefit from posting a link to a company.
2) You own or would benefit from traffic on your website (revenue generating traffic, ads, etc)
3) Pyramid schemes (ie; "Free iPod", "gasoline", etc)
4) Your site directly competes with DRN for vistors/members
5) You may not advertise your e bay ads
6) "other" .. hey, gotta leave the backdoor open :)

The bottom line; if there are $$ involved in anyway that flow to you or your company, it's spam.

Clearly your post is not spam.

Top Bottom