Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
LEllis7motox said:
Patriots 19-0 and superbowl winners :laugh:

I have never really been into football, but I have always loved watching the Super Bowl. (Probably for the commercials)

Today in English we took a test over Shakespeare's Macbeth, and there were 2 bonus questions.

1) Who will win the Super Bowl?
I chose Patriots.

2) Who will be the MVP of the Super Bowl?
I chose Tom Brady.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wow, really sticking your neck out there Aryian!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Are they playing it this year? I thought they just gave it to the Pats and were going to run something more interesting like a spelling bee :)

Hate to say it but tis year neither team holds any interest for me so I predict by halftime I'll be tuning the game out. And don't even suggest watching it for the commercials :| .

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Haha some of the comercials are hilarious but i agroo with your bonus question Aryain... im not even a pats fan (BILLS ALL THE WAY = ]) but i would like to see them go 19-0 there the best football team i have ever seen.

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
Hopes = giants by 1 and i hate the g's

Reality= pats by 30+

And i agree with oldguy, off BEFORE halftime. come on...... tom petty ??? :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
oldguy said:
Are they playing it this year? I thought they just gave it to the Pats and were going to run something more interesting like a spelling bee :)
I'm going to read Macbeth

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
Okiewan said:
Wow, really sticking your neck out there Aryian!

Haha... yea....

He said we get about 10 bonus points for getting them right...

But he said if we pick Giants and the Giants actually win then it's an instant 100 on the test. I don't need the instant 100 so I'll just take my +10. :nod:

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Yeah and Okiewan its a little off the superbowl topic but i have been wondering, how do you have so many dang pictures? Like almost every picture i looked at was from you :coocoo:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
LEllis7motox said:
just checking back in to the forums while Tom Pitty kills the rats in my house. :bang:

O and Okiewan how about ACDC?? :nod:

Somehow I doubt Tom Petty gives a rat's ass (dead or alive) if 13 year olds who don't buy CDs think he is "cool". :rotfl:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
LEllis7motox said:
Yeah and Okiewan its a little off the superbowl topic but i have been wondering, how do you have so many dang pictures? Like almost every picture i looked at was from you :coocoo:
:think: when you can take as good a pictures as the owner of this site can you to may be able to post some :nod:

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I will refer to my previous post. :boss:

You really have to give the Giants defense alot of credit. I'm not sure there is any other team that could have beat the Patriots tonight.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I have to say... OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom