AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Damn! I want graphics like any of those. :cool:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Kinda neat seeing what 3 different graphic companies come up with.

I bet we'll see lots of "Patriot"-style graphic kits this year. I'd run those flags on the side #-plates for backgrounds--that'd be cool!:cool:

andym

Jun 3, 2000
Those are some hot looking bikes. I hope they make them for the 02 bikes, that woodpecker will look great on my CRF. Did anyone else happen to notice the bars on the Kawi? Nice anodizing there.

Other little things I noticed...different brand tires on each bike, different oil advertised on the bikes, and the CR has an aluminum tank. Gezz I'm bored at work.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
I really like those side panel graphics...I wonder if they will start making them.:think

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Except of course the backwards flag on the KX....

I thought that when displaying the flag, the union was supposed to be in the upper left corner from the viewers standpoint. See , the other two are backwards - not the KX... :confused:

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Those are the MX Des Nations bikes. (I believe) - Brown's, Carmichael's and Windham's. There were no Yamaha's heading over seas...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…