Suspension work in Twin Cities MN

cudmak

Mar 23, 2001
I'm looking for a good place to get my 01 220 front fork work done. I live in the Twin Cities area of MN. I'm hoping to buy the springs from Fredette and have somebody put them in and possibly revalve. Does anybody have a good shop or garage mechanic to recommend?

kaw Bill

Oct 1, 1999
I live in the twin cities as well and am not aware of any good suspension shops. I purchased my valves and springs from fredette and did the work myself. If You're not comfortable tearing into it I would suggest sending your forks to either Fredette or MX TECH. They both have great reputations.

Good luck

kaw Bill

Bazooka Joe

Registered
Apr 4, 2002
Hey Fellow MNers,

You are in luck; There is a suspension guy in Coon Rapids, MN, and he does very good work. He's done mine, my son's, and buds, and we were all happy with the results. He can supply the forks, parts, etc, whatever you will need to get your KDX working for you.

He goes by the nickname Shocknut, at www.trakcontrol.com I'm not sure if his website's mail is working, so you may want to search him on this board and pick off his email. Tell him I sent you and good luck with your suspension tuning.

Top Bottom