Swanepole on a production KX450F! Wheres Bubbas?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Since it is an 06 production bike, Kawasaki would have to use their exemption to run the bike in the 05 AMA Outdoor competition. And they aren't going to do that with 3 races to go and Bubba out of the championship hunt. So you'll need to wait a few weeks until the outdoors are over. Bubba did turn some laps at Lorettas a few weeks ago on the stocker 06 450.

Bubba and Byrne haven't decided what they are racing for SX yet either - 2-strokes or 4-strokes.... but no doubt they will both be on the 450 for 06 outdoors.... should be interesting

burchdogs

Mar 7, 2003
would they not want to get it on the track so they can sell some bikes? Folks are not beating any doors down these days to buy a Kawi mx'er...

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
burchdogs said:
would they not want to get it on the track so they can sell some bikes? Folks are not beating any doors down these days to buy a Kawi mx'er...

Thats for darn sure I am a Kawi rider always have been, and there has not been much for Kawi fans to toot there horn about these days.

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
pace said:
Why not? ..the 2005 KX250 is a superb machine. :nod:

True. I don't think kawi is the flavor, or color I should say, of the month anymore. If some people were to spin some laps on an 05 KX250 I think they would be surprised. But it's not like it's real easy to go out and borrow or rent a MX bike to decide which one you should buy like when you get a new car. It's more what does everyone else have.

Top Bottom