Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Hey all, I'm out till the 8th of Dec.. I'm going over seas to the WP factory for a WP meeting. Then we are off to KTM plant in Austria, and then I'm hoping to do a little sking and a visit to my importer in the UK MXW, then a day or too with faimly..

I'll have lots of stuff to report back on and I hope the knowlege I've gained will allow me to do a better job here on our forum..

Best Regards,
Jer

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Michael i came to Austria in july i stayed at Kirchberg-lovely place and nice people.Hardly saw any KTMs though.You were away i heard from Bud man-shame we couldnt meet up.

drehwurm

Dec 9, 2000
Servus Marcus,

Yeah, what a shame we didn't come together. Austria is a great place, but it would be even greater if you could (trail)ride in all these scenic places. That's also why you don't see too many KTMs around - if they don't see you, they can't catch you :p

Michael

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
Hey Jer,
Rumor has it you hooked up with a couple of Austrian chicks from the KTM plant to go skiing in the Alps. Forget all of this technomumbojumbo about shocks, I want some shocking details about what the chicks are like and how they respond to Americans. Leeba la masch minky!

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
Ya Jeff, ski bunnies and snow. Do you remember what snow looks like? Hopefully we'll get some after Christmas and we can stud-up the tires eh?

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Well I'm back! And do I have storries to tell... I'll be posting over the next few days and getting everyone up to speed..(Or would that be me?)

As for sking.. I went however it was not with any ladies... :ugg:

I did go with some cool KTM dudes...

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Welcome Back!

Now that you are all jazzed about the new WP's, how long to give my '02 400SX WP shock the once over - desert special. I just want to know how long I will be without the mightly beast. Thanks Jeremy, and I'll call you Wednesday if you are open.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom