Texas comments (spoiler)

hayes214

Mar 1, 2007
reed caught him no matter how you cut it he caught him say what ya want make all the excuses you want reed caught him . oh but wait js NEVER has excuses. so why did he almost get passed at the end of the race?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Clearly, Stewart was cruising on that last lap. I think Chad caught him quicker than Bubba thought he would, and nearly caught him napping. But props to Chad for the fastest lap of the night. Surprisingly, Timmy Ferry had a very fast lap, too, just off Stewart's second-fastest. So several guys have the raw speed to run with Stewart, but they just have to learn to run fast from start to finish, not just on one lap when they feel good. Racing isn't against the clock, it's against those other 19 guys out there. You have to beat them, not the clock. Stewart's the best at doing that, right now, and for the foreseeable future, barring injury.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Okiewan said:
But none you saw actually LIVE there. Take the vacation babes out and you are left with blue-haired old ladies with their matching blue poodles. :laugh:

Yeah.. true.. :(

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Until this sport incorporates hand grenades, horse shoes, or atomic weapons, close doesnt count.

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
Okiewan said:
But none you saw actually LIVE there. Take the vacation babes out and you are left with blue-haired old ladies with their matching blue poodles. :laugh:

LMAO!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i live in a college town here in texas and therefore i am an "expert" on the view. texas is most certainly one of the most scenic states in that department.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
about the dallas sx. i think the track held up great for the heats and mains. in fact, the main had more lines available than the usual hardpack bluegroove we are used to. there were multiple lines through the corners and often the new lines were faster than the lines used in the heats. all in all a great night.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Red Mamba said:
Is there a state/city with all ugly women?

Sure, Red. You've got: San Francisco, Ca. "Where the men are men, and the women are too." :yikes: :laugh:

Ken

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Frudaddy,you are not pushing your CR stuff here,almost,should have,if,might,second is the first LOSER! CR WOULD have t-boned,railed JS,not a block pass.Texas does have a lot of hot women(circa 1977)and there is no way to sf ! Most deranged individuals per household? Indy where are the pics?Waiting till the following week to view the lites blows! No JS or CR would make for some good racing!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
knowiam said:
Sure, Red. You've got: San Francisco, Ca. "Where the men are men, and the women are too." :yikes: :laugh:

Ken
Personal experience? :nener:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Actually, I enjoyed the race, and was a little surprised at the end, but I am not really trying to push anything (please note that it has been a few days since I have even posted in this thread). I agree that TX has beautiful women, I married one of them and took her back to GA with me. I did try to leave her psycho family there though.
Oh, I am still sick of Stewart, but I understand that the bandwagon will prevail on this one for the next few months, or until somebody takes him down. I still feel that Reed is a more skilled rider that knows his limitations. Stewart is his own worst enemy. When trying to teach my son which rider he should emulate, I encourage the one that makes the fewest stupid mistakes (not Stewart). There, now I throw out my CR propaganda.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
rickyd said:
Personal experience? :nener:

Burn! :rotfl: Born and Raised in the East Bay... experienced but not like that.... :nod:

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006

One thing I have learned about this board is that it is one of the most Anti-Chad Reed boards out there. Dont try to pursuade people on here to like him because it wastes time and energy.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Mxrider26x said:
One thing I have learned about this board is that it is one of the most Anti-Chad Reed boards out there. Dont try to pursuade people on here to like him because it wastes time and energy.
Maybe you could point us in the direction of a board based in the United States that does like CR. Every board I go to is anti crybaby Reed.

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
kawicam250 said:
you beat me to it.

MXRider: try checking another major board like TT, it isnt much different, maybe worse.

I go to mototalk and motodrive, and they both just want to see battling, and are happy that reed is still tryingn to beat stewart instead of completely giving up.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Mxrider26x said:
I go to mototalk and motodrive, and they both just want to see battling, and are happy that reed is still tryingn to beat stewart instead of completely giving up.

they arent as big as DRN or TT nor do they have the influence we have if i remember correctly, and besides, i dont go there anyways :) .

BTW: there are plenty of Chad fans( or so they seem), like FruDaddy( i have nothing against him), but the main reason that most CR fans here have stayed away from the SX forum as of late is because they will get burned.

Last edited:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Mxrider26x said:

Those must be different version of those boards than the ones I read. Both of those boards have been brutal on Reed for years.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…