Texas comments (spoiler)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Chili said:
Those must be different version of those boards than the ones I read. Both of those boards have been brutal on Reed for years.
You haven't found the "V 2.0 Chad Reed Sycophant" versions yet, Chili?

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Went to the race and Reed looked faster than Stewart....Stewart did better getting through the lappers as one fell right in front of Reed slowing him down when he was catching Stewart in the mid part of the race...Went to check the lap times when I got home and Reeds times confirmed the perception of speed he had...

Got to give Reed some credit...Can't remember a race when someone's fastest lap was the last lap of the race and was also the fastest lap of the night.

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Everything is big in Texas. :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How about the lites race? Kudos to travis sewell for taking out alessi and one heck of a last turn block pass.BT is looking like a shoe-in,but I like Dungy, and Lange has stepped up out of arena cross,if Ripple could just swing the first turn without the spectaculer falls!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Mxrider26x said:
One thing I have learned about this board is that it is one of the most Anti-Chad Reed boards out there. Dont try to pursuade people on here to like him because it wastes time and energy.

I wish I was as fast as CR.... But he still ain't Bubba or RC. I am not anti-Reed, but he just doesn't have enough for Bubba right now. Probably ever.

Now, I just wish I could watch some racing from this sandbox!!!!

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
knowiam said:
Burn! :rotfl: Born and Raised in the East Bay... experienced but not like that.... :nod:

What part of the EB are you in?

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
rickyd said:
What part of the EB are you in?
I've been abscent the Bay Area since 1990ish.... Lived in Moraga from '64 to '88... I'm raising a family in So.Cal. now.
Ken

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…