Thank goodness stupid cross is over and the real racing begins

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
VeryMoto was looking very good in that segment! I loved the slow motion shots of this vid. Very cool. :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I think RV will out-grit Reed.

Sucks that Bubba won't be there. I guess we'll all know who would have won.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Could be a close season between RV and Reed. I, but I'll go with RV for the title.

I think Grant, Millsaps, Alessi and Tedesco will be fast, too.

Hopefully Ferry is back up to speed.

I'm curious how World Champ Tyla Rattray will do in the Lites. Could be a threat his first year in the USA.

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
When I tuned in for Glenn Helen I was shocked that James wasn't racing. I was even more shocked that Speed didn't get into the details at all. I was even more shocked that CR was racing and then it started making sense. The only reason CR is racing is because JS isn't. He saw what he thought would be an easy title. Think again! RV looked amazing out there and I hope like hell that he keeps CR in check and earns a title.

As for Stewart, he will never get this season back and I have a feeling he will always be haunted by it. I'll miss watching him race this season. I see him on red next year!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Sand Junky, lest we for get, James now has Reeds old sx only contract deal? I am hoping he can dump that bs wussy contract, and JBS entertainment sponsors him on a red bike, YEAH BABY! Send all responses in care of Big Bubba dot com?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom