A-RustyDemon

~SPONSOR~
Dec 9, 2002
On the 1st day of x-mas, my true luv gave to me, a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 2nd day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 3rd day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 4th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 5th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 6th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 7th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 8th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, eight Renthal sprockets, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 9th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, nine Barnett clutch kits, eight Renthal sprockets, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 10th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, ten Core 4 jersey, nine Barnett clutch kits, eight Renthal sprockets, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 11th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, eleven M2R Revelation X Helmets, ten Core 4 jersey, nine Barnett clutch kits, eight Renthal sprockets, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

On the 12th day of x-mas my true luv gave to me, twelve moto-x tickets, eleven M2R Revelation X Helmets, ten Core 4 jersey, nine Barnett clutch kits, eight Renthal sprockets, seven tapes of Crusty, six sets of tires (maxxis), five piston rings, four quarts of oil (Klotz), three Uni filters, two pairs of gloves (Thor) and a clutch perch in a moto tee.

Happy Holiday's

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom