craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Planning on riding the 500 on 3-8 or 9. Looks like the 8th, as of today...
Got a Harley rider in Enid who got a new YZ250F that wants to hit some trails.
With the current forecast, I'd like to make it all day on the 8th.
It's been a loooong time.....

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Craig, I'd be up for a short ride on Saturday. What time are you going to be there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I can be there around 9 - 9:30.  Just put new sprockets and chain on Brutus.  Hoping the cylinder will be back tomorrow for the Mamba.  I'm ready to ride.

Where's justql?  Is "Mom" coming Craig?  Inquiring minds want to know ;) .

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Mom here, yes I plan to be in attendance; maybe not for the full 14 hours, but a good part of it. Might come up with 'Harley rider's wife if I can talk her into it. (His name is Terry) at least till you guys come up with some appropriate 'dirt' name.....probably based on some mishap or injury which you guys will be responsible for directly or indirectly:) Smell ya later!!!!!

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
good point... should we try and locate the mysterious "sign up box" complete with forms and reciepts and membership list, to have out there with us so that we dont have to send dwreck to break anyone's heart this time?

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Mom here....again.....about Saturday.....I have the plan....
BRIAN, can you bring your heater for in the morning when its still chilly; the shower for afternoon when we get hot and sweaty, and maybe your grill to cook some lunch on? Also, some chairs and a pop-up to keep the sun off would be nice. Great! we'll get everything else... Oh yeah don't forget the burgers, buns, chips, brownies, pop and beer. Thanks....your the best!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OldMaicoNut, send me your email in a PM and I'll send the electronic forms.  You'll have to print them and mail them in.  BTW, are you coming to the 500 tomorrow?  If so, you can go into Stillwater and do it in person at Cooper's.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Sorry guys I didn't see this till it was too late. too many things to get taken care of in the way of house buying/selling. I'm out.

Top Bottom