The Best Nine and a half Minutes You'll spend all day

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Watch it and just let the awesome wash over you

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKg27i5Y3T4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKg27i5Y3T4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
no matter how many times I see that, it is still the best ever filmed

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
ZOMBIE666 said:
that bullit?
Yes it is.

Trivial - The guy that laid down the motorcycle was not part of the movie. He somehow got past the road blocks and got caught in the filming.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Awesome! My best man drove me to my wedding in a Dodge Charger exactly like that one (I believe it's a '68). Has anyone ever been cooler than Steve McQueen? I mean, aside from Chuck Norris, of course.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I had heard that about the motorcycle rider, didn't know if it was true.

Probably one of my favorite parts of this chase scene is the authentic engine soundtrack. The Mustang sounds like a Mustang. The Mopar sounds like a big ol' Mopar, then it just opens up and screams. Being a gearhead, i just love that old chase.

The old Mustang wheel hop, the one wheel wonder spinning for a block...great old vintage footage from a classic movie. Gawd I love these old cars. Everytime I think I want to sell one, all I have to do is start one of them up and take a drive. Nothing like filling the passenger compartment up with tire smoke at will

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Very cool! It shows just how little Hollyweird has progressed over the years. They'll probably never top that scene. I just rented that flick a couple weekends ago. I could watch it a hunnert more times!

And McQueen? Has anyone read the new issue of Dirt Rider with the story about MX'ing against Steve McQueen?

"All our heroes hit the highway, they don't hang out here no more".

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
XRpredator, i apologize to the rest of you for this off topic comment, isn't your tag a saying of a cult?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Steve? The Cool.
Chuck? The badass.

Do not confuse the two. EVER.

I hate to admit that I'm old enough to have seen THE movie at the theater, it was my Mustang love beginning... at 9 years old. I finally got mine last year :nod:

Attachments

• 343666211_aNrH3-M.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 102

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Umm, you forgot to get the tires smokin' before you took that shot! :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Like this??

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 79

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Are the tires smokin' or is it roosting pavement? :yikes:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
jackflack44 said:
XRpredator, i apologize to the rest of you for this off topic comment, isn't your tag a saying of a cult?
yes. An ancient cult of Canadian wrestlers known as the Ziox. They are ruled by the evil Sartoris. They are bent on world domination.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Okay, just wondering. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…