The Big One..

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yup and all the folks on 35 and 30 are screwing up the traffic around Fair Park more than usual.

Whomever likes playing in wet conditions will likely win.

I went to UT Almost, so it doesn't matter to me. We dropped our football program because we needed the parking lot for classes.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
We dropped our football program, becasue the needed the palking lot for classes.
Why the nerve of them! :yikes:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Moteaux said:
At least they had to earn this one. Glad it wasn't the rout it was last year. :(

Coach said his job was safe either way, win or loose. For me that is a great reason to fire him.

Curious Irony .... BVO if pronounced sounds dang close to Beevo :yikes: :laugh:

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Yeah I noticed something very different between the two coachs pre game interview...

Texas coach said that this is the big game and they have been preparing for it since March.

Stoops said this is just another game on the way to the championship.

What a difference in mindset...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Curious Irony .... BVO if pronounced sounds dang close to Beevo
LOL Tony!

I can't speak for the Texas fans, but frankly if OU had a coach that didn't beat Texas (or Nebraska to a lesser emotional extent, (sorry husker fans, but the big one is OU/UT), he wouldn't last long. It's like as OU fans, if we don't win the national title, we rest a little eaiser at least knowing we beat Texas.

Okies, at least this one... look at Texas as the state that OK wanted to be, but blew it. We don't have the diverse economy (or a port), the attitude (a positive one), several large cities with multiple sports teams to root for, basically, we have two top colleges and that's it. When it comes to game day, it's college game day. Our "sports loyalties" are only divided by two teams, the only two to cheer for in the state. Okay, Tulsa fans, don't shoot me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…