nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Well, both Crossroads MX and Mt. Carroll rained out for tomorrow... if they both rain out for Sunday, and Red Bud doesn't, you might see us there. Braaappp!!! :ride:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I told my friends that I want to hit the Ski jump just once, 5th pinned..

They said they'd have the medics waiting at the bottom for me.

I suggested they wait a bit closer to the midway point, as I probably won't make it all the way to the bottom!!

Can't wait, should be a fun day.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Some local 2 years ago made the main and blasted off the ski jump and blew his wheel out,on the PARADE lap! Just ride and with their table tops yz you should have no rides in the helicopter! I have a pic of me in the gallery going off the ski jump,about the 1 of 3 things left from original,v2 would be the monza curve and 3, it is still the best outdoor venue.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Just an update on the weather... Red Bud practice today is ON! From www.redbudmx.com"

"IT'S ON!!!
Just a sprinkle overnight - the pavement's barely wet and the skies are clear!"

Maybe we'll see some of ya there. Look for four CRF's... #102, #27, #138, #701, probably in a red F350 crew cab and toy hauler.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
HEY,did you see,AMATEUR racing on the pro track on nat weekends is BACK! Here is hoping all them fences are not still up,or I will be caged in the ADULT retention area!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The track looked great,they added allot of sand,the start is not moved. Too bad it had to be gail force winds. A lot of fast riders showed up,I will have to see how my pics turned out.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, that wind was brutal...

And they put some pretty fast guys in with us Non-Racer types.. Not fun.

My brother and I had a pretty good time though.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Bob - nice seeing you at the track yesterday. Great day for sure... even with the crazy wind! Few times doubling Larocco's Leap I almost ate dirt, the ski jump was wicked too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom