Apr 9, 2008
hey my name is Henrik and i need some help in finding out where to i should move. I am moving to usa in 2009 and i am searching to find out where the best opportunitys for driving motocross is. please help

:yikes: :ride:

TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
idk about motocross, but Missouri has much to offer as in tons of land to ride on.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Well if you want to live around your own people northern Wisconsin and the upper Michigan are for you. Yeah heydar. The skiing isnt bad either.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Hands down Southern California (CA) is the place to be or maybe Texas (TX). Both have far more tracks then any other states. About 60 tracks in CA and 50 in TX. Southern California probably has the highest consentration of tracks in a given area. Namley Riverside, Los Angeles and San Bernadino counties. I live near the coast and there are about 20 tracks within a 2 hour drive and 10 within an hour and a half. Ca weather permits for year around riding. We have everything from the wide open desert to single track in the the mountains.

The only problem with CA might be the cost of living. Housing is not cheap but depending on what you do you can make a good living. Texas housing is very inexpensive in comparison. In TX you will get more bang for your buck when it come to a home but I'm not sure what jobs pay out there.

Florida might be nice as well if you can deal with the humidity.

Here is a site that list the tracks in each state. It probably does not have every single trach in each stae but give you a good idea of what each has to offer.
http://www.dirtwerkz.com/Pages/tracks/southerncaliforniatracks.html

This is a link to a few of the local places we ride at in Souther CA.
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=109193

Good luck!

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
With the climate that you are used to I think you'd hate Texas and unless you choose
Northern Ca you wouldn't like it either.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
The average temp in his country in July is 62 degrees F and you think he should move to Ok? I went thru basic training at FLW with a guy from Alaska I thought he was going to die.

sensei

Apr 1, 2008
thorman75 said:
With the climate that you are used to I think you'd hate Texas and unless you choose
Northern Ca you wouldn't like it either.

Northern CA is closed :nener:

Kidding of course. The weather here is pretty good. IT can get hot but in my area the average temp year round is something like low 70's.

Expensive as **** tho.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Ow yeah I remember I was all over your area in the late 70's. Ukiah, Chico, Oakland, Redding, Rancho Cordova, Sears Point, Hangtown but once I got south of Bakersfield....

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
RMZRyder said:
Oklahoma is good also, we have Ponca City.
But isn't that track only open one week a year??? Actually, this is a serious question as I go to PC about once a month on business (borring).

I love oklahoma, but except for maybe Stillwater, not sure I'd consider it rich with tracks.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom