RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Another winner! Loved it. It makes me want to go out in the snow and ride but I have to remind myself that I'm a dedicated pansy and if anyone found out it would ruin my image :laugh:

Oct 7, 2010

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
MisterBigWheel said:
I'm glad that we brought the camera along as well. Otherwise, no one would have believed us. There were several times in the middle of that episode that we had written off the BigWheel. I guess that we will continue to be cursed with it's presence.
Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

step one decide if the bike is worth saving.......generally speaking the number one problem I have with most of what I own

Oct 7, 2010
I understand exactly what you're saying jsanapau. The problem with riding in all 4 seasons is that everything gets run ragged and there is never time to work on any of it. There is an '82 KZ1000 in the corner of my garage that I have to pretend isn't there.

If it hadn't been for the long walk out, losing the BW to the bottom of the lake might not have been too bad.

denbsteph

Mar 9, 2009
Cool, Very Cool. You have nuts as big as bowling balls to go riding in 0 degree temperatures!! I agree, more Shania but in a tee-shirt with..............well you get the picture. Dennis

denbsteph

Mar 9, 2009
Mr. BigWheel: Sorry to hear about the demise of your camera. Go Pro HD, Helmet cam, it's waterproof to 180 feet, not that you would be riding that deep....................or would you???? This would be great if you are doing your own documentaries.

Google it and check out the video's, especially the Bicycle one with Sanchez, forgot his first name. The video is incredible, not only that the camera is rock steady on the helmets it is clear. Check it out, good luck!!

Top Bottom