The Motocross Files on DVD

B

biglou

Anyone see them advertised during the latest episodes and buy any of these? Am I to understand that the Bob Hannah episode is almost 4 hours long? I only saw Hannah and Roger D. available on the website a week ago, but they were $39 each! I suppose the seriously expanded episodes would explain the price tag. I think I'd rather see $39-49 for each entire season of 30 minute episodes.

Although, I can envision Pred asking Mrs. Pred for the Bob Hannah DVD for Christmas! :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hell yes! Four hours of Bob Hannah! The only way that would be better is if he rolled up to deliver it himself in the General Lee with Mr. T driving and Chuck Norris riding shotgun!

B

biglou

XRpredator said:
hell yes! Four hours of Bob Hannah! The only way that would be better is if he rolled up to deliver it himself in the General Lee with Mr. T driving and Chuck Norris riding shotgun!
With Foghat blasing from a pair of Jensen 6x9 triaxles in small boxes sitting on the rear deck. :nod:

B

biglou

The world would implode from so much awesome concentrated in such a small place like that. The very fabric of space and time would be torn apart.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
at least it would happen in my driveway.

and it would have to wait four hours. Let me finish the show.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
biglou said:
With Foghat blasing "Slow Ride," from a pair of Jensen 6x9 triaxles in small boxes sitting on the rear deck. :nod:
Fixed it for you, Lou! ;) :boss: :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
You guys have way too much male based late 70's/early 80's nostalgia running through your veins. Wouldn't it be better if a tour bus full of hot chicks delivered it, complete with the mini dresses, 4" pumps and big hair?

I think I'm going to have to switch the "Bling-O-meter" setting over to "Hom-O-Meter" for you guys. :coocoo:

I think Hannah would prefer something along the lines of "Hair of the Dog" for his theme music. Three badazz dudes blasting "Slow Ride" in an over-reproduced car would be plain out wrong. Besides, that car was always in the air, and "T" don't fly!

:p

Happy belated Thanksgiving.

The early 80's "fashions" are making a strong comeback in the New England area, if I could just get the girls around here to switch over from those awful mukluk boots to the heels ...

B

biglou

Rooster said:
if I could just get the girls around here to switch over from those awful mukluk boots to the heels ...
You can thank Pred for that fashion statement. Oh, and Hannah is down with the Fog. He told me so.

attachment.php

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Great Shot, Lou! :nod: :cool:

Next time you can write "Let Lou Bye," and see if he goes for it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom