The Outhouse

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
A group of woods riders meet as they often do, early on a weekend morning to get in a good, technical, high mileage day. After putting in a few quality miles, they come to an area where many trails come together. This intersection of trails is a popular stopping place, as it features a 2-man outhouse. Nature calls to one rider, and he goes in. While seated, he hears an obnoxiously loud bike of some sort come flying up, and after a bunch of skidding, hears rocks all flung up against the side of the outhouse. The door opens, and he sees thru the door that it's a quad guy. The quad rider comes stumbling in, mud all in his hair (no helmet), He pulls his over-alls down (beers fall out of the pockets) and has a seat right next to him. After the business is done, the 4 wheeler rider goes to pull his overalls back up and a quarter falls out, straight into the septic pit. He looks down to see the quarter, and with an irritated look, grabs a 20 dollar bill out of his pocket, and throws it down in there too. The motorcycle rider is baffled........."if you don't mind me asking, why did you throw that 20 in there?" The quad guy says....." you think'in I'm stupid? I'm aint goin down in there for a quarter!"

Last edited:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
:laugh:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…