They squeaked out another "W"

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
With Monday's game in the books, the Pats are now 12-0. The last couple of weeks have shown that they might be beatable, yet none have sealed the deal.
Next up is the Steelers. Can the Patriots beat them? If they do, will any other team stand in their way?

Go Pats! :aj: :yeehaw:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
keep up talk like that, and you'll be trading in your star for a Pats Avatar :nod:

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Papakeith said:
keep up talk like that, and you'll be trading in your star for a Pats Avatar :nod:

:laugh: so how long u gotta keep that on old guy. its killing me too?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That game was awesome! Brady pulled it out, like usual, and saved the day in the end. I'm not a bandwaggoner, my true loyalty is to the Raiders, but DAYUM the Patriots are kicking some serious butt. The Steelers (another of my fav's who happens to be my best pal's favorite team, best of luck Eddy, I'll bet you a buck on it :) ) I see them knocking the Pat's down, which I thought was going to happen on MNF with the Ravens. The Pat's will fall, the perfect ride doesn't come along that often.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rooster said:
. . . the perfect ride doesn't come along that often.
Unless you are these guys:

Or this guy (oh, how I loathe to admit):

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
What you should loathe to admit is the fact that your favorite team from the NW is nowhere ... who are they? Oh yeah I remember the Seasquaks ... and you love Ricky, just admit it, you assclown! :nener:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rooster said:
What you should loathe to admit is the fact that your favorite team from the NW is nowhere ... who are they? Oh yeah I remember the Seasquaks ... and you love Ricky, just admit it, you assclown! :nener:
Nowhere? Only leading their division!

and no, I've always hated the leprechaun

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
XRpredator said:
Nowhere? Only leading their division!

and no, I've always hated the leprechaun

Leading their division? I'll be spanked by a leprechaun! Funny, haven't heard a word about them! :boss:

Pat's rule, Squaks drool. WOOOOOT! 8-4, pffffft!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
you only gotta win so many, bandwagoner. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
True, you only have to win so many, however, you have to win THE game to get the ring and the title, which I can't say the Raiders even showed up back in '03. We shall see in the end, my Sasquatch fearing friend! Wanna bet a buck on it? Oh, wait, you still owe me a buck from another bet, don't you, LOL.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dave - Iowa had three teams, the Bears, the Vikings and the Chiefs ... we just sent them to other states to avoid embarassment. The Packers, however, being a good team, avoided Iowa to avoid embarassment as well. :nener:

Apr 30, 2007
Being almost completely ignorant of football and its rules...

...That is the most grumpy looking dolphin I have ever seen!

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
justalonewolf007 said:
Being almost completely ignorant of football and its rules...

...That is the most grumpy looking dolphin I have ever seen!
You would be too if something was covering your blow hole :laugh:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
oldguy said:
Remember Flipper is a mammal so wouldn't it be filet o mammal :cool:

yeah but they have been known as the fish in new england for as long as i can remember :whoa:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…