This guy should be drawn and quartered!

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
This happened in the county I live in. I can't believe it. I am so fricking angry right now because of what this F-ing scum bag did! Here is a perfect example of why each and every state needs the death penalty. WV. doesn't have the death penalty, but you can be sure I will be calling everyone associated with local and regional govt. Now as a tax paying citizen my dollars will be spent on his trial, his stay in jail, his clothing, his food, his medical expenses etc. This guy deserves nothing more than to die a slow horrible death! Maybe with a little luck someone will "take care of him".

Link to article: http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=3640

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
No better yet, Life in jail and make it well known he's a child molester/murderer, he'll be well taken care of. at least for the 20 remaining min of his life

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
forget "gray areas"

If convicted of a serious crime, i.e. murder, torture, rape (crimes against a human being), you should be eliminated immediately (while still in the courthouse perhaps). This way the scumbags that can reason may want to reconsider doing the crime. There will alwyas be psychos that won't know the difference. Do the crime, forget the time, you die now. Too bad the majority of people don't believe in capital punishment. If it were their daughter...

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Capital Punishment :cool:
Every couthouse should have an electric chair.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
People like that are the reason why I'm not a law enforcement officer. I'd have a real hard time not being judge, jury and executioner.

Steve

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Says he killed her because he didn't want people to find out he was sleeping with her. Well guess what dumbass?? To me there is nothing worse than messing with children...and to think it was his own even. :|

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'm all for capital punishment, but there are somethings that a death sentence just doesn't quite fit the crime, like a Child molester/murderer, If it's true what they say about a child killer and the jails general population, his life can be counted in days, not years or 10's of years and those days would be filled with pain and torture and not knowing when, how or where you were going to die.

Now if it were me, I'd have him bound, dressed in a spring suit filled with chum and I'd be trolling right now off the Florida pan handle

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
seen first hand what happens to guys like him in michigan penitentiary heard southern pens are worse .............dahmer got a broom handle broke off where he least expected it :laugh: within 2 weeks of going in the door :nod:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That is so screwed up. People are sick and very, very wrong. I would cut off his male parts and put them in a jar and make him stare at them in his prison cell. After doing something like that, to his own daughter, he doesn't need them anymore.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
He didn't want anyone to know that he may have gotten her pregnant, so he kills her, and then tells people why he killed her? Not only is this guy disgusting, he's not too bright either because now EVERYONE knows what he did to his own daughter. That's so disturbing to even think someone could do that to their own child.

I have a prison guard friend, and he tells me what they do to child molesters/murderers, this guy isn't going to last in prison...he's going to fight for his life until he finally loses it, and I certainly do not feel bad for him. He'll get what someone like him deserves.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Waste of skin.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
That is so sad. :(

bocephous

Mar 15, 2005
If it's true what they say about a child killer and the jails general population, his life can be counted in days, not years or 10's of years and those days would be filled with pain and torture and not knowing when, how or where you were going to die.

I work in a state prison in Florida and that is not necessarily true. He'll probably end up in a protective management unit where everyone else is the same type of scum as he. I work in a protective management/confinement unit (as I have for probably 6 of my 10 years in the dept). They cannot be rehabilitated, and, if it were up to me, would be eradicated.

Top Bottom