craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Looks like I will be skipping the Renegade enduro, so I'm going to try to make the 500 sometime this weekend.
Anyone else gonna be there?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm out. Can't afford an injury the next couple of weeks..... :think: Maybe next Sunday........Have fun.........

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Stillwater Cylce park. Stillwater OK. A little over 20 miles of trails and an mx track.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Justin...shame on you. Not riding because you can't afford an injury???? Thats about as weak as me saying its too cold. Anyway, Lorin and I will be just down the road Sunday. We are racing the cross country at Cooperland.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I've got interviews lined up and don't want to show up on crutches or with my arm in the sling.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Good luck on the interview's Justin. Craig, sorry you can't make it this weekend its going to be a good one :( . A couple of guy's in my club are working it and they say its going to be nice. I went a registered today and it was proably 70 degrees and breezy. Its dry, but with a windy day it won't be to bad

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Craig, what time are you going to be there? Brian and I just got back from Badlands and I haven't unloaded my bike yet, figure why bother! Lets ride.

Top Bottom