Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hey can you post those here. they wont let me look at them i am not alowed to as the message on my screen says, because im not a ktm talk member. some how i think they knew i rode a yamaha and thats why they wont let me see them. hehe

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Oh sure, Fred. Share with your fellow orange riders, but not those of us with different colors. Could you share with us? After reading your trail report, I'm curious to put some pics with your awesome descriptions.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Thats funny. All these Michiganders, Michiganians, Michiganites, or whatever y'all call yourselves, have no idea that Ohio has hills! Around my place, it's hard to find level land for building sites.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well i know you guys have hills the closer to penn, and kentucky you get the bigger your hills are. im told its pretty good sport bike riding area to.

well those are some nice pic's you got there thanks for the second link alowing those of us not on a orange bike in. hehe woo hoo looks fun.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
V-cash?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001

Attachments

• vCash.jpg
    vCash.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 113

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Bill How come you dont have more vcash ? If I had enough Vcash could I buy a new KTM ?

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I should have seen that coming. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom