Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
When:May 17th, 2003
Where:Extreme Track-Merwin, MO

Come see Big Lou and his amazing XRfiddy, Ricky jr. Come see Thunder 33 attempt to complete a lap without something on his bike breaking. Come see the wonder of Milk and his dancing white cheeks in the moonlight sonata. :moon: Witness the anti-gravitational feats of SFC Crash as he soars over the tabletops like an eagle on ecstacy.

so who is in?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Me and my ass are in. Prepare boy.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
I made last years, so what the heck, I'll try my best to make this one...besides with a good cast of clowns sure to show, it is certain to be a regular Sally circus...

Milk, that NAMBLA thing is spooky, I'll be sure to dress while your're out riding...LMAO!!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
If Twinny (or some other N. Texas guy) wants to go, then I might be able to swing it.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
you just can't get that outa your mind can you?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I've had this ride planned for a long time, but I'm going to have to see how things go.  I've vowed to cut down on my traveling for riding (especially since I'll be in Oklahoma for a week).  But I'm not sure I can resist the urge.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
you know you can't resist. You can't wait until DW to see all of these ass clowns.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Iowans attending:

Rooster
dbeatty (my riding bud)
motometal

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Watchu mean Corey? I happen to know that you can make it from your house to mine in 7 hours flat. Leave after work Friday and you can be here in time to see Crash pass out!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Sooooo, b'day boy, who's on the roster for this event?????

Will there be riding or just a bunch of "chair" racing?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Sorry I cant show Jamie. I really wanted to come up and hang out with you guys. Maybe next time....:(

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
HAHAHA. Thats egg in your Face Jaime! :moon:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
egg in my face? it took me a long time to get that jump set up to throw you like that!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom