TM Changing Distributors could be for the better

Tsin510

Jul 7, 2003
Dear TM Racing dealer,

Effective Friday May 14, 2004, TWS USA Inc. will end its distribution relationship with TM Racing Spa in Italy and will no longer be supplying bikes or parts to the U.S. market.

There will now be two new importers taking care of the U.S. Motoman Distributing in Upland, CA at 909-608-0082, will be servicing the following states/provinces:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

The remaining states will be supported and serviced by Knightline Products in Merigold, MS at 662-748-2030.

All in house parts backorders that have not been processed will be canceled and you should contact your respective distributor to re-order any needed parts.

If you have any further questions or would like additional information, please contact your new regional TM distributor at the above listed phone numbers.

We at TWS USA Inc. sincerely appreciate all of your past business and support of TM Racing motorcycles, and feel quite confident that this change will provide greater support and commitment to the TM dealer network.

For those of you that are also one of our LEM dealers, this change will also allow TWS USA Inc. the time and resources needed to give more focus and attention to the exploding youth market, that LEM Motor is exclusively committed to, with several new models underway. Thanks again for your business.

Sincerely,

Rod Anastasia
TWS USA Inc.

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
I hope this helps. For a while TM was getting agreesive in the market. These bikes IMO are very good and would become very popular fast in the right hands. Every race we do we draws a crowd.

The Knight distributor can help us east guys get parts ASAP I hope.. We had used Barker in Canada who is a great guy for parts and bikes so far this year. The longest I ever waited for anything was 3 weeks in the past year.

Time will tell and I hope the the feet dragging stops...

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
Well at least on the west coast, Motoman is back in the picture (the original TM importer). Motoman is an good outfit in my book. Makes me want to go back to TM's.

Top Bottom